- Check-in hours: between 15:00 and 17:00.
- Check-out time is before 10:00.
- The reception is open from 9:30 till 17:00.
- One free parking space is available our private parking.
- Pets are more than welcome for an additional charge of €15,00 per pet per night. See also Pet Policy.
- Smoking and parties are not allowed in the apartments.
- All stated rates are including bed and bath linen (3 towels per person), and the final cleaning.
- All rates include 9% VAT. Rates exclude tourist tax of €3,25 per person per night. The tourist tax may vary in following years. Taxes and value added tax are subject to change without notice according to local law.
- Please note: our Poort Beach Boutique Apartments is located directly at the beach so during high season the beach houses can organise music events and construction work on beach clubs which may cause noise disturbance.
The following conditions apply for reservations which are booked after February 14th 2022:
- Non-refundable rate - In case of a cancellation, or a no-show, the full reservation value will be charged.
- Flex rate - If you have booked our Flex rate you can cancel free of charge, up to 5 days before arrival day. Cancellation must be received before 23:59 (CET/CEST) 5 days before arrival day.
Example; arrival day is Sunday. The cancellation must be received on Monday before 23:59 (CET/CEST).
The following conditions apply for reservations which are booked before February 14th 2022:
- Standard rate - Cancellation must be received before 23:59 (CET/CEST) 14 days prior to arrival. If the reservation is received later than the required date, or in case of no show, the full reservation value will be charged.
- Flex rate - If you have booked our Flex rate you can cancel free of charge, up to 24 hours before arrival day. Cancellation must be received before 23:59 (CET/CEST) 24 hours before arrival day.
Example; arrival day is Wednesday. The cancellation must be received on Monday before 23:59 (CET/CEST).
- If a reservation is cancelled by the main tenant, this also counts as a cancellation for all co-tenants.
- A valid credit card is required at time of booking. 14 days prior to arrival the full reservation value will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of booking. A confirmation mail is automatically send to inform you about the payment. If the card declines, we will contact you by phone are email. The Poort Beach Boutique Apartments reserves the right to cancel the full booking if payment is not been made.
- If a reservation can not be guaranteed by credit card, Poort Beach Boutique Apartments demands a pre-payment of 50% of the total reservation value. The pre-payment should be fulfilled within 7 days after receiving the confirmation letter. The remaining 50% can be paid upon arrival by cash, pin or credit card. Only American Express is not accepted.
- Dogs are more than welcome all year round.
- The additional charge is €15,00 per pet per night.
- When staying at our apartments with a dog, please indicate this when making your reservation.
- Make sure your dog does not disturb other guests.
- Dogs are not allowed on the beds and armchairs.
- Damages caused to the room or property will be charged upon the owner of the dog.
- If we have to compensate other guests due to inconvenience of your pet, these costs will be charged upon the owner of the dog.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet in and around the property at all times, as stipulated by local laws. Failure to comply will result in a € 80,- fine.
- Management reserves the right to shorten the guest(s) stay in case pets cause intolerable inconvenience to other guests or staff.
- The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UVH) apply to all reservations and transactions. The UVH are registered with the Districts Court and the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in The Hague. In case of discrepancies between The Uniform Conditions for the Hotel and Catering Industry (UVH) and the General Terms & Conditions, the latter shall prevail.
- Poort Beach Boutique Apartments and our partner Mews respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy statement describes the information we collect, how it is used and shared, and your choices regarding this information.
- Each guests will be able to log in to Mews Navigator and see all stored personal information, including information about all integration partners to which this data was distributed. Each profile will include an option to delete all their data from Mews and also the ability to send a deletion request to integration partners. This option is only available after guests have physically stayed in the apartments, as their data is required in order to process the reservation.
- This website uses cookie technology. Cookies are small text files that are saved in the browser of the user’s computer, tablet or smartphone when they visit a website for the first time. Poort Beach Boutique Apartments website uses functional and analytical cookies.
- When you first visited one of our websites, we informed you about these cookies and asked for your permission for these cookies to be placed. You can change your cookie settings in your browser at any time. Most internet browsers allow you to block cookies, in which case the cookies will no longer be saved. You can also delete all cookies and previously collected information from your computer. Check your browser settings for more information.